Optimized for Accuracy, Reproducibility and Sample Adaptability
Ion Semiconductor Sequencing Chemistry
Sequencing by Synthesis Sequencing Chemistry
NeoGenomics' Pharma Services provides numerous applications and platforms for next-gen sequencing. NeoGenomics is one of the early adopters of next-gen sequencing and has extensive experience with a variety of projects.
NeoGenomics sequencing platforms includes numerous models from Illumina; like the HiSeq, MiSeq and NextSeq. Additionally, we offer Life Technologies Ion Torrent sequencers for use on your project.
We offer rapid turnaround times, cost-effective pricing and project managers to collaborate with you at every step of the way. Our service offerings are flexible and scalable to meet your needs; whether your project is a few samples or a few thousand with clinical trial sites all over the world, we can help.
Some of the Popular Services We Offer:
- Whole Exome Sequencing (WES)
- RNA-Seq (Including Whole Transcriptome)
- Targeted Sequencing – Target Enrichment via DNA Hybridization Capture
- Targeted Sequencing – PCR-based Target Enrichment
- De Novo Sequencing
- Mitochondrial DNA Sequencing
- NGS Cancer Panel Menu
- Microbial Identification
- Viral Genotyping
Tumor-specific antigens or neoantigens are non-native protein sequences specifically expressed by cancer cells. Neoantigens may be recognized by the host immune system as "foreign" and thereby offers a tumor-specific target. Within the field of immune-oncology, neoantigens have been used to develop personalized cancer vaccines by priming the host’s immune system to specifically recognize tumor cells for destruction.
Tumors with a high burden of neoantigens are more sensitive to immunotherapy, indicating that neoantigens may be a potential I-O biomarker. As immunogenic neoantigens can be challenging to identify directly, TMB may potentially be used as a surrogate to individually assess neoantigen load. At NeoGenomics, we offer a neoantigen discovery workflow by leveraging our comprehensive genomics offerings including WES, RNA Sequencing and bioinformatics data analysis.
- Whole exome sequencing of the tumor as well as matched normal from peripheral blood. Non-synonymous mutations, or those that translate into a non-native protein sequence are identified. Those that are present in normal tissue, are filtered out as they are not recognized to be foreign.
- Whole transcriptome sequencing of the tumor tissue. The non-synonymous tumor specific mutations that are transcribed at high levels are identified by RNA-Seq. They are most likely to be presented on the cell surface for immune system recognition.
- HLA typing – Four digit resolution obtained from whole exome and/or transcriptome data.
- Neoantigen peptide ranking. Binding to HLA molecules is predicted by 3 independent neural nets.