NeoGenomics Laboratories is a participating provider with Medicare. NeoGenomics Laboratories accepts assignment on all claims submitted to the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
In addition to Medicare and Medicaid, NeoGenomics Laboratories is enrolled with a large number of private insurance companies and managed care organizations. For those insurance companies and managed care organizations where an agreement does not exist with NeoGenomics Laboratories, we will still file a claim to those carriers.
As a service to your patients and in compliance with agreements established with insurance and managed care companies, NeoGenomics Laboratories will bill your patient’s primary insurance or managed care organization directly when provided with complete and accurate billing information.
Third-party payers request the information listed below be provided in order to process a claim:
- Patient’s complete name
- Patient’s gender
- Patient’s date of birth
- Patient’s address
- Patient’s telephone number
- Patient’s status: inpatient, outpatient, or non-patient
- Subscriber’s name if other than patient
- Subscriber’s date of birth
- Complete mailing address of patient or subscriber
- Patient’s relationship to subscriber, identified as: Self, Spouse, Child, and Other
- Ordering physician’s last and first name
- Treating physician’s last and first name
- Specimen collection date and time
- List all applicable ICD-9-CM diagnosis codes to their highest level of specificity
- Copy of card (front & back)
- Private Insurance: complete name and full address of the insurance company
- Medicare, Medicaid, or insured’s ID member number as it appears on the insurance card
- Group/policy number as it appears on the insurance card
- Employer’s name
Click here to return to the main Billing Services section.