NeoGenomics makes billing as flexible as possible by providing many different payment options to our patients and customers. Depending on the arrangement your clinic, hospital, or health insurance plan has with us, you may or may not receive a bill directly from NeoGenomics for all or part of the services provided by us. We do our best to obtain reimbursement from insurers without contacting you.
Patient Billing Information
Some of the circumstances that can result in your receiving a bill from us are:
- You have non-government insurance and are responsible for a co-payment, co-insurance, your deductible, and/or non-covered services.
- You have Medicare and are responsible for 20% of the amount Medicare has set as the cost of the test.
- You have Medicare and have signed an ABN (advanced beneficiary notice). In this case, you may owe the difference between what Medicare paid and what they have set as the cost of the test.
If you receive a NeoGenomics bill, there are several options for payment:
- Check or money order: Please make it payable to NeoGenomics Laboratories and mail it to the address below.
- Credit or debit card: You may complete the form on your invoice or to pay by phone, please call us at the number below. A receipt can be mailed to you upon request.
- Pay Online: Coming soon!
P. O. Box 864110
Orlando, FL 32886-4110
Fax: (239) 690-4236